Thursday, April 2, 2009

CE #4 I believe...

As of now we know that the schools in Fairfax Co will not be opening later. But before the decision was made, what were the benefits and or consequenses of making school open later? For once, kids could get the better reccomended amount of sleep, however, if school were to start later, than there would be the option of staying up later than usual. Maybe if I were still a freshman I would like to have school open earlier. But as a senior, with much experience in waking up awfully early, I would rather wake up early and get the school day over with, so I could have atleast some hours of realxation. Imagine if school were to start later. School would end at 3 pm at the earliest. For those kids interested in sports, practice would go well into the night. And what about homework, when would there be anytime for that? NEVER! I am glad that the board decided to keep the hours early, because if I had to do for four years, so should my predecessors...

No comments: