Monday, September 29, 2008

CE WEEK #1

This week my current event follows the states that are in critical condition for the election. For example, Virginia could possibly defy its past elections by voting Democratic. However, I feel that Virginia will still vote Republican based on the bottom half of Virginia. But you never know.

Also the issue of Georgia. Now, maybe they could possibly vote Democrat because Obama has payed limbs just to campaign in that state. I would not be surprised if McCain's polls were down and Georgia, because honestly if I lived in Georgia and all I saw was Obama on the television it would totally get my vote because media influences everything.

So it will be interesting to see which states will go for who. And on the brightside, I finally found a computer that has great connection! Tune in for next time with my comments on the great debate!

No comments: