Monday, February 9, 2009

3QN1!

So this is really exciting, because I love editorials. Now, political ones I am not so familiar with, but fashion ones are awesome so I am just going to assume that political ones are as well. ANYWAY, the editorial I came across today was one about the power of pardoning. The editorial, which was in today's edition of the Washington Post, talked about how Bush only pardoned 189 or so criminals which is low compared to past presidents. Will Obama make the same "mistake" or will he pardon more lucky criminals? Well we won't know for a while but in relaity who cares who and how many people he pardons. I mean I would rather he pardon people based on merit and someone who has a legit case, but if its friends and colleagues it is just kind of stupid. But hey, when you have the power to pardon, use it to the fullest.

ALSO, the amazing blog IAMFashion is ending...how depressing.

Chanel

No comments: